Can you say a special prayer....***UPDATE***

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wild Child Posts: 1694
Hey Girls, I'm looking for a bit of a favour! One of my good friends from TTC is waiting to test and she so so deserves a BFP this month and I was wondering if you could all could say a prayer for her......she has been through so much heartache over the past year (she has lost a baby and also been throught a mc) and she still took the time out to help me when I needed her!!! All Prayers Welcome! :lvs :lvs :lvs [b:395ggtjk]Well girls I'm totally delighted to tell you all that all your prayer helped sooooooo much she got her [size=150:395ggtjk]BFP!!!!! [/size:395ggtjk]I'm so totally delighted for her and she asked me to say to you all a Huge thank you for all the prayers! I'm sure she will post over here soon when she is feeling up to it! Once Again girls a Huge thank you!!! :lvs :xox :lvs :xox :lvs :xox :lvs :xox [/b:395ggtjk]
redfly Posts: 358
Consider it done. Sending babydust her way and will keep her in my thoughts. *)
SparklyC Posts: 1766
Sending prayers her way pet and also :babydust: XXX
wifin Posts: 4761
I don't pray but I am crossing everything for her and she will be in my thoughts today. Lots of :babydust: for her xxx
yikesJune08 Posts: 395
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: From me too!!!!!!! Yikes
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Loads of babydust for her... please god she will get a BFP :lvs
marriedinmay Posts: 578
:babydust:
flippersmrs Posts: 660
please god she will get her bfp. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: ill say one for her. :lvs
Wild Child Posts: 1694
Thanks so much girls I really hope this works and I will be updating you all on her BFP!!!
i carried a watermelon Posts: 140
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: