cannot get pjs with buttons

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mariac Posts: 982
i have one set but buttons down the front and another t-sheet type pjs - cannot get button ones anywhere
under construction Posts: 3458
I actually got some in tesco's - just got a bigger size. Try there perhaps. Can't think of anywhere else i saw them but will keep my eyes peeled
sineaaad Posts: 402
I got 2 cheap night dresses with buttons in pennys a while ago. While we are on the subject (and sorry if this is hijacking) does anybody know where I could get a black or dark night gown?
oirish Posts: 1541
Is it for nursing you are looking for button down pj's ?? If so, instead of those (whcih might be very warm in this weather) I got 2 sets of pretty (and dark) nursing pj's in La Senza last week !! otherwise, Dunnes have satiny type button pj's but not maternity so you'l have to buy a "big" size - don't know how much good that is to you though !
MeWimmysBaby Posts: 456
Mothercare have a pack of two nighties with buttons down the front...expensive though if it's cheapies you are looking for. I got two in Pennys about 6 weeks ago. They are a bit heavy though so might be roasting in them. Also bought a nice one in Next but it is more for breastfeeding after the birth as it doesn't have buttons down the front but is made to accomodate breastfeeding. HTH
mariac Posts: 982
how much are the la senza ones? thanks for your help girls
oirish Posts: 1541
I think they were €25/€30 , can't remember, sorry. They are lovely though and I didn't mind paying that much for them as lovely and light and pretty and will do for the summer - don't like the mother care ones much at all, but that's just me - fussy :D
roxychick Posts: 1802
I got ones in dunnes just 2 days ago. Short sleeved with buttons. They're on a shelf not hanging up. 10 euro
under construction Posts: 3458
[quote="sineaaad":ro5nvnzy]I got 2 cheap night dresses with buttons in pennys a while ago. While we are on the subject (and sorry if this is hijacking) does anybody know where I could get a black or dark night gown?[/quote:ro5nvnzy] I got a black night gown in Pennys a few weeks back - lemon dots on it and lemon ribbon to tie it closed (dots are really small so basically just looks black), got it in Blanch if that helps
the moms Posts: 1427
[quote="oirish":1zjvx94r]Is it for nursing you are looking for button down pj's ?? If so, instead of those (whcih might be very warm in this weather) I got 2 sets of pretty (and dark) nursing pj's in La Senza last week !! [/quote:1zjvx94r] I think I got the same ones! Black with a pink lace trim? They're very pretty.