Castle Leslie or Durrow.... HELP!!

Go to All Things Wedding

September18
New Wolly

Castle Leslie or Durrow.... HELP!!

Postby September18 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi All! I'm new to this site but hope it's ok to post! I'm planning on getting married next September and am tied between Castle Leslie and Castle Durrow. Both are coming in at a similar price and package. Aside from the accommodation restrictions in Castle Durrow (which I don't really mind about) can anyone give any advice about the price / cons of each or if you have been to both which you would recommend? Thank you so much in advance!!!

Joyce18
New Wolly

Re: Castle Leslie or Durrow.... HELP!!

Postby Joyce18 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 pm

I've never been to a wedding in either venue but I absolutely love Castle Leslie as a venue. The food is unreal and there's plenty of accommodation. The houses on the grounds are lovely for groups or families to stay in! Best of luck with your decision and hopefully more people will be able to advise you on the wedding side of things :)

September18
New Wolly

Re: Castle Leslie or Durrow.... HELP!!

Postby September18 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 am

Thanks so much Joyce18! Yes I know both seem absolutely beautiful and I have heard amazing reviews about both. Was at a wedding a few years back in Castle Leslie and people from both sides of my family have held weddings there so I'm just conscious that it's potentially been "done" - won't be new or exciting for the majority of my guests whereas Castle Durrow I hadn't heard anything about until I started planning the wedding. Would just love to know if its at least as good as Castle Leslie as that would make the decision a lot easier. thanks so much for the response :)

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T