Celebrity Slim

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MissusW Posts: 330
Morning all :wv I started the celebrity slim diet this morning and am looking for a buddy if anyone is doing it too :-8
glitterhub Posts: 441
O:o)
Twister Posts: 209
Hi Blob, I will join you-AM starting tomorrow without fail. We will support each other and maybe get some recruits on the way. Here's my goal- Starting weight -15st13.5lbs Current weight- 14 st 8.5 lbs Aim for October 09;60 lbs Here we go....... How do you feel on it ?What have you been having for dinner?
MissusW Posts: 330
ha! lasted 2 days! Might get on the band wagon again but at the moment Im following weight watchers. I need to get my head in the right place to do celebrity slim I think. Theres lots of people on it if you pop over to rollercaster.
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
Ok think I'm gonna try this next week, how much is it does anyone know?
Twister Posts: 209
Its 32.99 per week which gets 14 sachets. You can buy assorted flavour box or all one flavour. The starter pack is 43.99 which includes the shaker plus dvd plus two soup samples which are very milky/chalky tasting and not so nice IMHO. One week on and 8.5 lbs lost!!
NickyNin Posts: 56
I love the bars esp. berry fudge. They are quite filling so I have one for breakfast with a cup of tea and skimmed milk. I'm only on Day 3 so I won't know if it's working for another few days.
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
twister uv done very well 8.5 pounds! i only lost 2 pounds! well according to ww scales i lost Ilb then got on again and lost another pound... see ww scales thread for details!!! anywho wat are u having for dinner? im havin like steak and veg (gravy), chili and veg, today i had bacon, saus and egg? am i bn bold? also if im starved during the day i MAY hav a slice of luncheon, are u exercising with it? :wv
NickyNin Posts: 56
I don't think Sausage, bacon and egg do count as a suitable meal, CS is supposed to be Low Carb and Low Fat. Sausages are full of carbs and fat and Bacon is very fatty too. Not much point in starving yourself all day only to ruin it at night! How about Oven baked chicken breast and stir fry veg, or just the eggs with a small be of cheese and veg? I believe there is a cookbook out there but I haven't seen it myself. Good Luck!
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
hi!thanks i guess i thought cos it was low carb i could hav it! oh well! im so sik of veg at this stage :o( ! 2night im gonna make veg chili think that be ok? do u put any sauces on ur food?for me it makes the veg more pallatable!! i have the recepie book here, it ok some stff looks nice enough! there stroganoff and chick curry on it. thanks again!! :wv