Communion Reflection

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

abml Posts: 137
I havn't got a reflection chosen for my scroll. But i assume I dont have to have one...am i right?? I don't want to put one on for the sake of it but if i found one i really like I would put it in. Does anyone have suggestions of 'real' poems that would be suitable. At the moment im leaning towards. 'Had I the Heavens embroidered cloths' by Yeats. It's a poem I've always liked.
miss may b Posts: 528
We had Scaffolding by Seamus Heaney
abml Posts: 137
Thats a lovely one, think it would especially appropiate for anyone working in the construction industry. Anyone have anymore pls??
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
The Dublin Unitarian Church has a wedding booklet with loads of lovely readings and poems - you might find something you like there? You can download it free here [url:3k505z8b]http://www.lulu.com/shop/bill-darlison/unitarian-weddings-in-dublin/ebook/product-17554866.html[/url:3k505z8b]
corkiegirl Posts: 825
Yes, you're right, it's optional. You would just need to discuss it with your Priest/ let him know if you were having one. There was a thread recently with lots of suggestions. Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=313705