Controversial again

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
Bin Laden Will they ever catch him? and if so what should be done with him (realistically now) who (which continent/Country) should he be tried in?
Dreamster Posts: 6620
They won't catch him If they did, death without trial.
[quote="Dreamster":3qmzswvk]They won't catch him If they did, [b:3qmzswvk]death without trial.[/b:3qmzswvk][/quote:3qmzswvk] would neeeeevvvvvver happen
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
I doubt they'll catch him.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
a long slow death nothing like shot against the wall thats too quick
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Shin":1esyqd6j][quote="Dreamster":1esyqd6j]They won't catch him If they did, [b:1esyqd6j]death without trial.[/b:1esyqd6j][/quote:1esyqd6j] would neeeeevvvvvver happen[/quote:1esyqd6j] I know but that would be the ideal........
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I truly wouldn't be surprised if they already have him, and he's miraculously "discovered" coming up to the presidential elections in the US.
[quote="Dreamster":1vm6foxo][quote="Shin":1vm6foxo][quote="Dreamster":1vm6foxo]They won't catch him If they did, [b:1vm6foxo]death without trial.[/b:1vm6foxo][/quote:1vm6foxo] would neeeeevvvvvver happen[/quote:1vm6foxo] I know but that would be the ideal........[/quote:1vm6foxo] not really as for the people who want that, there's no build up, a fair trial has to come first.
LabLady Posts: 4325
dont think they would catch him either, bet he has doubles too! Wasnt he supposed to be close to deaths door years ago etc... Life in solitary confinment cause if he went to prison he would probably still be working away with terror.
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Shin":2d6nsqvf]Bin Laden Will they ever catch him? and if so what should be done with him (realistically now) who (which continent/Country) should he be tried in?[/quote:2d6nsqvf] He should be passed to every country in the world, whereby a lotto would be held for 1000 residents would cue up in the arrivals hall of the airport to throw a punch / kick at him ... then when he's just within an inch of his death from the beatings, they patch him up, and fly him on to the next country. Don't think that they will ever catch him to be honest ... even if they did, another figurehead would pop up in his place, and it would only serve to make him a martyr in the extremists' eyes.