Crazy lady.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I was just reading through some of the posts and looked at Emmes ticker and thought ooh look shes only got 18 days left the lucky thing! Then I got that jolt of reality, eh hello ye big thick look at your own ticker :o0 and then I started to cry cause it's all so real now and I'm scared and excited that I'm due this week!!!! ....Hormones?? Never!
jmeath Posts: 5740
:o0 Mrs D.....that is funny! Bless you. Best of luck.
red_rubies Posts: 2424
Wow, 6 days to go!! I can imagine the feeling of nerves, but how exciting also!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Even though we are not ready, I wouldn't mind going a couple of weeks early!! Best of luck with it all hon!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Ah thanks girls, I just can't believe the 9 months are coming to the end now! It's like sometimes you feel you're going to be pregnant forever, you sometimes lose sight that actually theres going to be a little baby at the end of 9 months :o0 Silly I know.....
Emme Posts: 4735
awww Mrs D...if it's any consolation I think my ticker is wrong, it's saying I'm having a baby in a few weeks and thats ridiculous like, It's years away so don't be worrying! Has Mr. D put out yet?
Indeed he did Emme, indeed he did. After I bribed/cried/threatened he finally gave in! Probably helped that all the lights were turned out and I told him to think of it more as Megan Fox with a cushion on her tummy rather than humping Free Willy.... But c'est la vie, after all of my crying I'm still here so I don't think it really works :o(
coconut Posts: 2183
[quote="Mrs..D":m4uinv2p]Indeed he did Emme, indeed he did. After I bribed/cried/threatened he finally gave in! Probably helped that all the lights were turned out and I told him to think of it more as Megan Fox with a cushion on her tummy rather than humping Free Willy.... But c'est la vie, after all of my crying I'm still here so I don't think it really works :o([/quote:m4uinv2p] Mrs..d - u are so funny :o0 :o0 U should tell him he is lucky u wanna do anything with him at all! :o0 My hubby has being calling me sumo since sat i am not talking to him cos he is mean!!
Emme Posts: 4735
Aren't these men legends all the same!!! So curries and walks from here on it. Ah hopefully it'll be one of those lovely labours that you'll actually enjoy - yes they do exist I believe!
mags s Posts: 591
girls yer gas. i was watching home and away the other day and i mentioned how big rachael is and she has some weeks to go and i said thank god i never got THAT big and DH had to look away...apparently i was that big with about 5 weeks to go. ! :eek
Coconut will I set my dogs on him for you?? Any time I get called "pet fat"names by dh I remind him that the babs inherited his fathers fat head and not my j-lo ass. Proof? It's in the ultrasound ....