Curves

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Audrina Posts: 251
Hi, I joined curves two years ago but due to illness had to give up after few months, cant even remember what I lost.. Just wondering if any of you go. I get really bored walking on my own and curves is only across the way from me so I thought I might rejoin. I have lost some weight on WW but feel like the scales aint going down quick enough and I feel like I look like I have lost more in inches and maybe monthly inch checks would suit me better. Any of you guys joined curves and how are ye getting on? I have five months to go to the wedding and would love to tone up :wv
mrsmcduck Posts: 300
I've only recently cancelled my Curves membership. Had been going regularly for around 2 years. Started power walking in the last few months & find it much more effective for toning!
tlove Posts: 572
Rejoined TODAY... I havent been there in 2 years, I have lost 1 stone on my own but cant shift the small annoying love handles that I have so back to Curves to get rid of them ! Felt great after I left it today and going at 8am and really looking forward to it.!