devastated continued

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adorable Posts: 249
anyway at 4 o clock sat they tell me that i'll have to have a scan sun and then the d and c. i was so upset really didint want this option. so another nite of hell and i woke up this morning to go the loo in a camode and thank god i passed it then. i then had a scan and they told me everything was gone,i cud go home. girls i hope no-1 has to experience this it is so upsetting. this was my second preg had a fine preg first time ds and never expected this. im sure with time we'll go again and pray this was a once off that wasnt ment to be. good luck to all of u,wishing you alll healthy pregnancies. thanks for reading this long.
aylala Posts: 3673
I'm so sorry for your loss adorable and also the fact that the tablets didnt work either, I will be thinking of you and your DH
1happywife Posts: 248
I am so sorry for you and your husbands loss, take care of yourselves
twinkle2 Posts: 188
I am very sorry to hear this...........Glad your home now though. Its a terrible time for you all!
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Adorable, I am so so sorry to read your sad news. take care of yourself
Elegance Posts: 2848
I'm so sorry adorable. Take lots of rest and time to recover physically... I know that emotionally its take longer. Thinking of you :xox
adorable Posts: 249
thanks girls,its so draining mentally. it's something you dont thnik will happen to you. we had told close friends and family we were expecting,we were so excited. they have been fantastic tho,all their if i want to talk,cry etc. then of course their is here,everyone is great. :thnk
strangeangel Posts: 1269
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a terrible thing to go through, so take care of yourself and DH.
roxychick Posts: 1802
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Look after yourself :xox
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Very sorry for your loss, take care of yourself :lvs