DHL - anyone work there?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

msjuly31 Posts: 147
cos maybe you'd be able to get my wedding stationary to me quicker than the rest of the staff!!!! (sorry I know this should be in "Let of Steam" but seriously, if there is anyone out there working for them, WTF is with their lack of service and competance (sp?)..... Been waiting for delivery since LAST Thurs O:| >:o(
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote:2or2x5zi]cos maybe you'd be able to get my wedding stationary to me quicker than the rest of the staff!!!! (sorry I know this should be in "Let of Steam" but seriously, if there is anyone out there working for them, WTF is with their lack of service and competance (sp?)..... Been waiting for delivery since LAST Thurs O:| >:o([/quote:2or2x5zi] They are a complete nightmare, am having murders with them every single day on the phone over credits that are due to my company, the owe us about €8K, we owe then about €9K so that leaves an o/s bal of about €1K and they can't understand why I've put their account on hold. Am seriously trying to get away from them. Where is your stationary coming from??
stationary's coming from Mayo... crazy thing is I ordered 20 extra invites with them on Monday and they arrived, via An Post, the very next day!! Got a call from DHL half an hour ago now promising they WOULD be with me TODAY and that I WOULD get an update call at 11am... I'll believe it all when I see it... On the other side, stationary company have been great, spoke to them this morning and they're obviously annoyed to and have offered, if I haven't received anything by lunchtime, to re-do my order AND SEND IT REGISTERED POST.. Good luck with the money front.. don't blame you for holding the account...
over it Posts: 2779
Just to completely change the subject, who are you getting your invites from?
http://www.bigleapdesigns.com/default.asp I have to say, they've been excellent - re-printing all the stationary again this afternoon and sending, via An Post this time. Naturally I'm still waiting for DHL to arrive - despite two calls to say they are on their way - including one offering the drivers number to me - like, hello, it's YOUR job to get the stuff to me and not mine to chase your bloody driver - the cheek O:| >:o(