Directions to the semi-private clinic in holles Street!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

January Baby Posts: 1427
Hi, I think I read here before that the semi-private clininc in Holles Street is not at the miain entrance of hospital?? Can anyone give me directions from the reception to the semi-private clinic as I've my consultant visit there next week & dont want to get lost & wandering around! :-8 Thanks a mill!
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
hey bc, face the main hosp entrance, go to your right and at the arch-way there is a portacabin. Go in there and this is the reception to the semi-private clinic. You wait there, for your 1st visit a woman takes some info from you and then you go up the stairs, they weigh u then wee, bloods, medical history, then wait to see doc. Best of luck!!!
Thanks a million wedjul05, you're a star!
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Best way to describe is if ur coming down towards HS, there is an archway before u come to the main door (abt 50 yrds) on ur right its the entrance to the car park but the portacabin is just inside the arch on the right. They r lovely in there would advise go early though as its gets quite packed !!!
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
oh ye good advise mrs bambi. on my 2nd visit, my apt wasn't til 13.30, I was there for 12.45 and was out by 13.25. THere was loads of women there by 13.30. They don't say anything if you go in early.
Thanks again girls, my appointment is at 1.30pm & we have the day off so will head in early! *)