do you ever...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
just get so p*ssed off with the whole planning...ive spent all night online looking for invites and cant see anything i like or can even try to make...... O:|
Fruitcake Posts: 307
yeah, and then when you feel you've made the right decision, the doubt starts settling in "incase there's something better out there". Then you get people saying, "sure they're going to be thrown away anyway so it doesn't make a difference, just pick any ole one" AAAARRRRGGGG
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Yep. Trawling through endless photos on the web tonight trying to figure out what the hell to do with my hair on the day. Headwrecker O:|
lil-star Posts: 3149
i just wanted everything sorted in some way early so i dont panic cos ill be moving around the time of the wedding (damn you fate!) but bloody hell.....
Fruitcake Posts: 307
[quote="ms_frice":3aaodhzh]i just wanted everything sorted in some way early so i dont panic cos ill be moving around the time of the wedding (damn you fate!) but bloody hell.....[/quote:3aaodhzh] We're building at the moment, so am worn out trying to decide on tiles, flooring, furniture EVERYTHING, I just wish it was easier. Give me 2 choices and I'd pick one instead of having millions of things to choose from. aarrggg again :wv
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
Yeah - hair, head dress, veil thing is pi$$ing me off at the moment.