Dry Shampoo-Fellow Brunettes!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pricetag Posts: 1306
I am going somewhere later and have found out someone I hate is gonna be there!!! I didn't wash my hair thi mornign and was going to grab some dry shampoo in the chemist, my bf swears by it but she's blonde and I've read some reviews online that it's not great for brunettes,very dusty or looks like flour are some of the quotes!! This is the Batiste one they are talkign about. Any advise? PS I know I sound about 12 but there's nothing worse than seeing someone you dislike and not feeling great about yourself!
Jawl Posts: 8881
I have Batiste and recently went brunete. Just put in small bit at a time and rub it in well.
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="lovinit":3bg99xp5]PS I know I sound about 12 but there's nothing worse than seeing someone you dislike and not feeling great about yourself![/quote:3bg99xp5] Not at all my dear we ALL understand that one!! I'm a brunette and I use it every now and again cos if I don't wash my hair every day it looks mad greasy O:| O:| . It does look dusty when you spray it on but give your hair a good shake and brush thoroughly and it will go. I hope you look your most stunning -ist tonight!! :action31
Maggy Posts: 261
There is a version for brunettes! It's with the regular ones in a brown can. Even if you can't get the brunette one, then the regular one is ok if you work it in well.
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
I have Batiste too - DO NOT get the tropical one it smells like $hit. Turns my stomach! And there I was thinking I'd smell like holidays >:o( The boots own brand is meant to be good although I can never find it when I go in! As Jawl said, just rub it in well and the whiteness will go. I used one once called 'dirty little secret' can't remember the brand - it was really good.
macattack Posts: 1617
I have really dark brown/black hair. I use this one. Love it! http://www.pharmacyfirst.co.uk/beauty/h ... _3823.html
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
It is great stuff and works great for brunettes :wv
Pricetag Posts: 1306
:wv Well thanks everyone!!!!! Only have time to go to the local chemist but it's big enough. Hopefully it works for me! I'll let you's know!
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
Ya gotta shake the can like crazy before you spray - that stops it looking really white and powdery!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Wow! Its interesting to see so many of ye girls use this stuff - I would never think of buying it but now when I think of it I couldn't count the amount of times a can of this stuff would of came in handy!!