Menu

ds lite in dublin, find me one please !!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
anyone know where they are available ? none in smyths argos komplett virgin hmv game
mollyeile Posts: 2486
I got one last week -but only cos some kid brought one of TWO he got for Christmas back to the shop. Game in Liffey Valley were expecting them in early this week
lucky kid eh ! all the stores are saying they are expecting a delivery this week but its been 3 weeks since they had any! Rang LValley and they said same ! Thanks though
happywife Posts: 1575
cant believe there are still probs getting these - nintendo loosing out on valuble revenue - hubby got one for me over christmas after a week of 3/4 hours queueing in various places -surely they know demand is high!!
Mrs Summertime Posts: 126
Hi Mrs Plaza, I called into Symths in the Airside retail park this morning and they just got a new shipment in - a couple of hundred as far as I know so you should ring them! Its a belated birthday pressie for me from H2B so can't wait to go home and try it out!! O-O
Ms A1 Posts: 173
www.toye.ie is the Smyths website and the black and pink ones are in stock in most of the stores :o)ll
Kettles Hotel
frogmella Posts: 1264
Did you try Xtra-Vision!!
frogmella you're a legend ! They are holding one in my local for me to pick up this evening :o)ll
Ms A1 Posts: 173
Ooh, must try Xtravision, they were all sold in Smyths when I got there last night :o(