Ebay help.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsRodden2B Posts: 213
Hi ladies I was just wondering if you could please send me some links for ebay that you have dealt with and are happy with and that are good in price and good sellers, things like staionary etc (for making my own invites) and general other wedding stuff as I have looked but cannot find any that look great, I have not used ebay in years. Thanks :thnk
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
i actually got my unity candles on there too for about €35 including my postage and she did them personalised with my colour of ribbon too!!! i'm sure i can fine her if you would like. she was brilliant, sent me proofs of the print and everything to make sure i liked it. also got a personalised number plate for my wedding car :) he was also wonderful to deal with
[quote="sandyshore":1fb6eyaa]i actually got my unity candles on there too for about €35 including my postage and she did them personalised with my colour of ribbon too!!! i'm sure i can fine her if you would like. she was brilliant, sent me proofs of the print and everything to make sure i liked it. also got a personalised number plate for my wedding car :) he was also wonderful to deal with[/quote:1fb6eyaa] Hehe only if you have time hun, no pressure I mean we have not even set a date yet, just at the moment getting little ideas sorted, thinking of getting some bits started though like maybe try and create the invites, never done anything like that before so it will be an experiment :hyper: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
well, i have two of those giant plastic storage boxes from ikea (the hubby 2 b calls them the wedding coffins!!) they are FULL of stuff and have been building gradually for the last two years nearly, since i got engaged, but i'm so glad i started when i did really spread out the expense.
this is the seller i got my number plate from arsenalpeter321 this the girl who i got my candles from, cannot recommend her enough!! jlaharkness77
NemoFish Posts: 2501
I found other sites cheaper for stationary. I googled (sorry can't remember the sites) and I got some really good deals on paper. Ebay is very good for embellishments and ribbon. This one is very good for paper. Very good quality and value. Though they don't seem to have anything in shop at the moment, if you contact them, they have a website. Very helpful seller here. Veils Shoes - very very good site. You can get any of their shoes in any size heel. Mine are really comfy and I love them! Hope some of these help you.
Thank you, some of them shops do seem very reasonable, not sure about the shoes one yet as I am not looking for shoes as I will be wearing trainers, I cannot wear heels. (i am a bog girl with wide feet hehe), but I see there are other things on there too :o)ll So if anyone knows of any place that sells nice wedding trainers/runners I would be grateful too O:o)
[quote="MrsRodden2B":2jayyc2i]Thank you, some of them shops do seem very reasonable, not sure about the shoes one yet as I am not looking for shoes as I will be wearing trainers, I cannot wear heels. (i am a bog girl with wide feet hehe), but I see there are other things on there too :o)ll So if anyone knows of any place that sells nice wedding trainers/runners I would be grateful too O:o)[/quote:2jayyc2i] That link I gave custom make the shoes. So if you describe what you want, they can make them. They can also make the shoes wider for you if you want that.
Not the exact shoes I was thinking of - but you can get these in white with diamantees in a row down the side. However I think they are quite narrow.
Thanks hun, I will continue looking :o)ll