'Engaged & Underage' - MTV

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Anyone see any of this yesterday??
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
damn it missed wanted to see it any good?
I watched all 3 episodes & they were basicly kids getting married - one was a 16 year old girl & she was pregnant already! Another was an 18 year old couple - I think they already had twins!
BrideBetty Posts: 172
I saw some of this but there was a thunder storm so I kept missing bits >:o( OMG I just felt really sorry for them and couldn't help but think they were all waaay too young to be commiting to something as serious as marriage. Was there a show at the end that went through them giving updates?
no, but at the end of each program it said - '2 months later' - I was very surprised tha army fella was still married as he was very immature.
...... double post!
BrideBetty Posts: 172
Yeah just remembering now when she was in his house and he firstly announved her arrival to everyone by saying something like "look out the witch is back" and then was shouting at her about "don't you have somewhere to go? Just get out." :eek I was watching with H2B and we were both just shocked that he'd talk to her like that especially in front of other people. What nutters!
Oh god yeh I remember that bit now - I'd have gone & that would have been the end of it! - Did you see his dad, he reminded me of the older fella in Roadhouse (with Patrick Swayze!!)
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
Ive been meaning to watch that programmes - must remember to watch the next one. Speaking of mad wedding programmes - has anyone seen America's wildest weddings? Totally mad and unbelievable. I think I saw it on Sky.
what channel is that on???