Exhausted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Had the worst night's sleep last night and I'm now shattered and supposed to be heading to Punchestown this afternoon. Went to bed around 12, tossed and turned for hours - I'd say I slept for maybe two (was dreaming facebook was controlling my wedding and I had to wait for it to give me status updates on whether it was going ahead or not :o0 -note to self: spend less time on facebook). SD woke me at 4am, she couldn't sleep either - we're both smothering with hayfever. Got her back to bed and medicated her, lay awake myself until 6. Was just drifting off when...nosebleed. I'd say I fell asleep finally around 7am but H2Bs alarm went off at 7.30. Gave up trying to fall back asleep at 8am. Absolutely exhausted and so not in the mood to get dressed up and go to the races :zzzz:
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Awwwh VEB2B :o( Hate when that happens! But your freaky Facebook dream made me laugh out loud, maybe step away from the computer for a while... :o0 Have a nice shower for yourself, it'll wake you up. That and a few gallons of tea usually does the trick for me! Enjoy the races.
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Aw poor you - hate it when that happens. And it has been happening a lot lately with me. It got so bad over the last week that a few nights ago h2b and myself have moved into our spare room as I was convinced I could not sleep in our bed anymore. Hopefully it was just the one night for you. Go out and enjoy the races. You will prob go through a couple of sleepy phases in the day but have a drink or two and you will be grand :)
Went back to bed to try to sleep for an hour after posting that - no joy. H2B let the cats out of the kitchen when he was leaving and they were up on the bed performing merry cat dances on my legs :o0 Sooooo sleepy. Going to have a few Cokes to start me off this afternoon - I think if I went straight for the alcohol I'd fall asleep! Early night tonight for sure.
Synergy Posts: 2768
V Excited, I too suffer fierce hay fever and find when I go to the beach it clears my head out totally for about three days. Used to practically live down there when I was pregnant and couldn't take my medication. Other than that clarityn works for me. On a brighter note I always have the best nights when I'm allergic to going out! Might be the same for you!
I'm in the midlands in Laois - probably as far from a beach as its possible to be in this country :o( :o0 But I know what you mean about nights out - I actually met H2B on a night that I had to be dragged out to :)
Synergy Posts: 2768
[quote:cffrq6z3]But I know what you mean about nights out - I actually met H2B on a night that I had to be dragged out to :)[/quote:cffrq6z3] Me too!!!! Was supposed to go out the night before and friend postponed it to following night and I met himself :lvs Come down to me V excited I'm 20 mins away from nearest beach or better still we head down to Mrs2babridesoon she's living in Dingle! We HAVE to its our medication!!!!!!!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Poor you v excited! I woke up this morning with my first hayfever atytack but nothing half as bad as you! get some berocca boost and take some before u go out.... will hopefully give you some energy.
havemovedon Posts: 2013
vexcited, go to your doc and get a prescription for Xyzal. It's the best thing I've taken for hayfever, I suffer really badly too. Had the injection twice but had some strange side-effects from it so can't get it again.
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
ah no, is hayfever season kicking in? must go buy some clarityn and be prepared Vexcited, poor you, hopefully once you get yourself dressed and out you'll be feeling much better :thnk