Experts advice - Symptoms?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Well girls I am once again driving myself insane. AF due friday and I posted this morning that I dont have any symptoms until I read back on a few older posts. I have had lots of CM since OV and its still there, I am having really weird dreams and remembering them (which never happens to me) and I have lower cramps (but have had these for a few weeks). Oh and also I am now convinced that I have a strange taste in my mouth kinda started a few hours ago. Bit worried cause I went out to a wedding on Sat and had a good few drinks - oops! Never thought I would so demented by the whole process, here I am saying yeah yeah we will just go with the flow - ha not a chance. How are ye all doing?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
AF not due till 29th and I am starting to go mad at lack of symptoms. I know i am crazy and it's to early for any. I am having the weirdest dreams every night. Keep dreaming we meet couples and their wives are heavily pregnant. i had a very vivid dream of one girl actually rubbing it in my face how pregnant she was and how easy it was for them to get pregnant. O:| O:|
imeldaquirke Posts: 28
Hi Maybebaby1, I had loads of CM after OV when I got pregnant. I put it down to the fact I ovulated twice that month so if I was you I'd keep up the BD!!! The most prevaling symptom for me was that I had this cold tingly feeling in my tummy. I just felt like it was really chilly around there. I'd never felt anything like it before and it continued on till about 8 weeks. I also had mad dreams and a really stuffy nose! Best of luck!!!!
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi guys, You know its also normal not to have strong symptoms at this stage. Just because you arent throwing up doesnt mean you wont have a BFP next week. We are all ultra alert as we are TTCing but think of all the girls who arent really trying and at week 8 or later begin to notice symptoms. So dont stress (easier said etc) really hope their is going to be an onslaught of BFPs soon! LMS, when do you test? x
charli Posts: 5994
yeah - i had no symptoms on either pregnancy, i think some of them can be wishful thinking - i dont think your body really "kicks into" pregnancy mode anyway until you are about 4/5/6 weeks so really not until you miss your period having said that over and over again people mention the same few symptoms so there may be something in it just i didnt have any
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Thanks for the advice girls, as we all know this is a waiting game I suppose I just have to be a little patient. AF due on Friday so fingers crossed she doesnt arrive!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
are you going to test early? If due Friday you could test maybe on Wednesday morning. Oh fingers crossed for you