Facebook friends????? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kaycee Posts: 2107
i love a good oul cull
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Nope have never done this but have declined requests - in saying that I wouldnt be opposed to doing it.
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
i deleted a few old friends, I hadnt spoken to or heard from in years so thought to myself why bother being friends on facebook
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
[quote="Kaycee":106bsk2s]i love a good oul cull[/quote:106bsk2s] Yep yep, same here!
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
+ 1 Angle doodle - 13 days"... :eek :eek :eek O-O
DaisyB Posts: 1708
no i havent..but i wouldnt think twice about it if someone was being weird or annoying me with there status.. i have declined a good few though! i hate the way people would try to add you and u might see them a week later and they wouldnt even say hello....
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
I think that there's alot of people who you don't see for ages or don't normally keep in touch with are only adding you to have a nosey. I've commented on Facebook before & I deavtivated my account as I feel it's become the online version of twitching curtains. As for deleting people - i'd stay in touch if it's genuinely someone who like to stay in touch with otherwise, delete. The ignore button on friend requests has a purpose alright :o0 :o0
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
I've no problem in ignoring a request from someone I don't know and just adding me as a friend cause they want to be nosey. Long story short....I'm going to do a "cull" of people who I don't really know or old school "friends"...but there's one person who I had a major falling out with recently and to be honest I know things would never be the same between us.....haven't spoken to each other since the end of last August.....so I'm thinking on "unfriending" her......
Daff Posts: 11644
just did this today! They don't get a notification, you're just not friends anymore. Decided that there were people on there that I just accepted for the sake of it so if I'd not had any contact with them on it I deleted them. I also have a group of people that I had to accept (you know the sort, family, friends of friends etc) that I didn't want prying so I just have them blocked so that they can't see my pics, friends posts etc.
Pricetag Posts: 1306
I've been meaning to do this for ages, so thanks just did it there! There's this one girl who keeps adding me, don't like her, she doesn't like me but she's added me 3 times! She know's my h2b's family and I know it's pure nosiness on her part-get the hint like! I've just hidden hr last request so she can't do anything!