First Post in Pregnancy & Babies so Excited :o)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wanna Bump Posts: 117
Hi Ladies, This is my first post in Pregnancy & Babies! I’m very excited. I spent the last 7 months lurking and posting on TTC. So I’m delighted to be here now! Just got my BFP last Thursday :o)ll and I’m so happy. EDD 28th – 30th December, a nice Christmas Present for us! I had my pregnancy confirmed on Monday in my GP’s and he gave me a referral letter for Dr. Mary Anglim in the Coombe Hospital, Semi- Private so I posted that off yesterday and I am waiting for my appointment card to come out. I also completed and posted the HSE green form for the combined care between my GP and the Coombe. I feel like I should be doing something else?? Should I be? Also does anybody know how much it will cost me being semi-private? I have good healthcare insurance which I started back in 2006. Do I need to contact my healthcare insurance provider? Any advice welcome x Wanna Bump
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Welcome wannabump! (love the name) hope you dont have to wait as long as me for your bump-i only got mine last week! Congrats on bfp :o)ll
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Congratulations and enjoy the next 9 months!!! www.hipbaby.ie (20% discount at HipBaby. To avail of this offer type HipRec in promotional box)
hoodieboodie Posts: 1200
[quote="Wanna Bump":2wou4eb3] Also does anybody know how much it will cost me being semi-private? I have good healthcare insurance which I started back in 2006. Do I need to contact my healthcare insurance provider? [/quote:2wou4eb3] Semi private for me in Holles Street is working out at €500; I was quoted €800 and then with Quinn it ends up that we have to pay €500. HTH.
esmum Posts: 426
Congrats on your BFP
steen Posts: 1335
Congrats and best wishes :o)ll
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
Congrats wannabump!!! Enjoy the pregnancy coz it flies by... :o)ll
Wanna Bump Posts: 117
Thanks girls for the replies, that's good about Quinn I am with them too, that's one less thing to worry about. I'm going to give them a call and talk to somebody anyway. I'll just sit tight now and wait for the appointment to come in :o)ll Oh its so good being able to say I'm pregnant ha ha still hasn't sunk in yet :o0
fifi28 Posts: 481
congratulations wanna bump :wv sounds like your all organised !
andmybaby Posts: 648
Congrats!!!! So exciting!!!!! :o)ll