FIRST WHEELS CITY TWIN ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this twin buggy? it says its suitable for toddler and new baby it looks really nice and not too pricey going to look at it tomorrow.
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i dont have any experience of this, but it is a massive buggy and dosent fold up very neat at all, id say it would be a good idea if your to have twins.
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Thanks Justwaitinn. Congrats on your new little bundle. just noticed your tickers and my dd will be 2 and 5 months when baba arrives so similar to yourself what did you do for a buggy if you dont mind me asking?
justwaitin Posts: 2462
im using my bugaboo with the wheelied board, its going good ds1 is loving the freedom of not having to be confined to buggy, im thinking id like a phit and ted but would only use it for long walks, im doing to keep going and see how i fair out.
gemini chica Posts: 2581
GARFIELD + 1, I would be interested to see how you get on with this as I am looking for something for twins, do they take car seats do you know? At the moment I am leaning towards the Easy Walker Duo as it does, before that I was going to go for the Nipper 360!
SuzyC Posts: 335
I was at the docs office last week and a lady came in with a side by side 3wheel buggie for twins.... it wouldnt come in the door so after much pushing and pullin tooing and froing she had to take the babies out (I held one :lvs ) and leave the buggy outside. She was very upset as it had cost her a lot of money. Try measuring your buggy and standard door frame before buying. Her buggy is fine for walks ....