Flower Girl Dresses in Dunnes - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
Which Dunnes are they in? My sister saw them in Dunnes last week and didn't want to get one without her daughter with her. she went back a day or two later and they were sold out. They rang several branches and there were none left. We are in Dublin, so if any of you have seen them in the last day or so in a Dublin Dunnes, could you let me know please.
po Posts: 439
They had white & ivory ones. I saw them in Dunnes in Waterford. I got my ones in TK Maxx before christmas and i got them a size bigger for them. I just tried it on one of the flowfirls tonite & it fits perfectlty so i would get them a size bigger, its the body of the dress where you will get caught on. Any my flower girl would be considered small for her age. The shoes i got in dunnes are fab with it. I wouldn't pay a fortune for floer girl dresses.
chaos Posts: 1904
just got my flower girl dresses in dunness. they have two types, one plain enough with little detail and a sash across the middle and the other one has a sash in the middle with a little silver circle broach on it, the material is kind of the shaggy material that looks creased, im useless at materials, got this one and my bm dresses have the same little silver broach on them 35 euro!!
Chaos, which branch did you get yours in?
shoegals Posts: 1640
gramurray, I saw them yesterday in the Pavillions in Swords, did you try Henry St or Grafton St?
Not sure where my sister tried. She saw them somewhere and when there were none left, the shop rang around and there none in the other places either. I would say that it was maybe Dundrum, Tallaght or Blanch, but not sure. Will see her tomorrow, so will find out. Ta a million.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
gramurray, i'm in dublin and got mine in Dunnes on henry street. i rang around a few dunnes. cornelscourt had them asweill
Thanks.
chaos Posts: 1904
[quote="gramurray":3ob2np92]Chaos, which branch did you get yours in?[/quote:3ob2np92] dunnes in childers road in limerick. they ahve at least 10 of each type in different sizes. i got the last 2 age 2-3
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I'll have a look in the Gorey (North Wexford) and Arklow (Wicklow) branches tomorrow for mine and report back if there's any left.