For anyone who appreciates a mush - head!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ebby Posts: 3042
Girls, Just feel like standing on the top of the world and screaming this to everyone so I'm going to do it here, as the other isn't as feasible! My h2b is the best in the world. He's been such a rock of strength for me for the last year and I couldn't live without him. I just want the whole world to know that this man is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I never knew soul mates existed until I met him and now, there isn't a doubt in my mind. So, I know that we man bash now and again on the site but I just wanted to say that I feel truly blessed to have met such a loving, giving, understanding, funny, caring, romantic man. I'm feeling very emotional today and I feel like I could lift a car with the strength of my love for him. Sorry if this post seems weird to anybody but I just ADORE him so much and I want everyone to know that there's somebody for everybody. So if you haven't met your somebody, keep the hope alive. It WILL happen! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
ginger nut Posts: 5989
yeah, i think sometimes we forget to say how much we love them and how great they are. too easy to give out about people instead of saying good things about them. You are very lucky to have found someone so special and he's lucky to have found you too. :lvs
I blame Flutterby and her brilliant news for my emotional outburst!!! Ican't believe I've found the man that I want to have children with. I thought it was never going to happen and I'm broody as hell now after hearing her news!!!! :o)ll :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
naughty Posts: 1144
Aw Ebby, thats so amazing
NotHere Posts: 10273
Ebby, what are you like! You crack me up-in a good way :o0 Hey I told my hubbie that you said you cried when you heard our news so I had to explain that you are the most romantic person on this site!
[quote="Flutterby.":204umgak]Ebby, what are you like! You crack me up-in a good way :o0 Hey I told my hubbie that you said you cried when you heard our news so I had to explain that you are the most romantic person on this site![/quote:204umgak] I have to admit, I cried more than once!!! It's just made me realise how much I want it myself and how lucky we are to have found such amazing men :-8 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
hear hear, we really are lucky. Here's to decent lovely men everywhere!! O-O
[quote="naughty":3bfktjn0]hear hear, we really are lucky. Here's to decent lovely men everywhere!! O-O[/quote:3bfktjn0] To all our fantastic men who make our hearts skip a beat O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
For Ebby to her h2b: 'Your touch is with me always, It’s burnt into my skin, As soft and warm as sun rays When a summer day sets in. Your soft voice never silent, It’s forever in my ears, Serenading every moment And calming all my fears. Your arms always enfold me, The strength of angels wings, They support and protect me wholly With the safety a true love brings. While I can never repay you, For the wonder you bring to my life, I can forever be true, And forever be a true wife'. :lvs :lvs :lvs
[quote="naughty":v9zgrxsd]For Ebby to her h2b: 'Your touch is with me always, It’s burnt into my skin, As soft and warm as sun rays When a summer day sets in. Your soft voice never silent, It’s forever in my ears, Serenading every moment And calming all my fears. Your arms always enfold me, The strength of angels wings, They support and protect me wholly With the safety a true love brings. While I can never repay you, For the wonder you bring to my life, I can forever be true, And forever be a true wife'. :lvs :lvs :lvs[/quote:v9zgrxsd] :o( :o( :o( Happy tears! Thank you so much! I just read it to h2b. He's such a mush head too :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs