for one night only- return of the tarot!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
hey girlies got allll night to myself so i wanna get some practice with the cards in again. if anyone wants to say anything nice about the ones ive read already,twud be appreciated cos i read one for an inlaw lately and they kept goign no, no, no and now i think i cant do it :( pm me and ill get around to it tonight :o)ll
honeybunch Posts: 1218
Hi there, do you do the cards? Cool...I'll be out tonight so will miss the readings, feel free to do me in my absence and I'll log on later :thnk Take no notice of what anyone says, all you can do is read what comes out, I think people only believe what they want to hear anyway. Enjoy tonight.
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Do me Ms_frice..... Please :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
Ive sent you a pm ms_frice :wv :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Eris Posts: 870
You were [b:36yspb8l]spot-on [/b:36yspb8l]with a lot of mine hon, as you know! So don't get discouraged. I'll be looking for another one in a few weeks, so you better not lose heart - I'm dying to ask a few more questions! :xxx
frangipani Posts: 1543
Oh, I'd love if you'd do mine ms. frice!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll i sent a pm.
wendyk Posts: 116
would you be able to do mine pretty pretty please. What do i need to do Thanks a mil
Dots Posts: 265
Can you do me is well please??? What details do I need to PM you with?
lil-star Posts: 3149
just pm me with a few details so i can relate the reading back to you, any problems your having or any worries but tis not all bad!
Dots Posts: 265
Just PM'd you Ms Frice.