FREE Hypnosis Weight Loss CD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

The Fitness Dock Posts: 130
I've received a number of pms I'm getting due to the hypnotherapy thread ([url:1hvw8lub]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=90600[/url:1hvw8lub]) and there seems to be a lot of curiousity about it, how it works, what it can do etc. Rather than answer each pm individually, I've decided to instead offer a free cd which will explain all about hypnosis, how it works and how it helps you lose weight permanently. I'll make 20 cds and it'll be first come, first serve. There are a lot of myths and misconceptions regarding hypnosis and I'm always keen to spread the word about all the wonderful things that hypnosis can do. For those who are interested, email me your postal address to me at [b:1hvw8lub][email protected][/b:1hvw8lub] and I'll send you your free hypnosis weight loss cd. Please title all e-mails with "[color=blue:1hvw8lub]WOL HYPNOSIS CD[/color:1hvw8lub]". Thanks. Paul P.S. I'm planning to give [b:1hvw8lub]Think And Be Slim[/b:1hvw8lub] classes at [color=blue:1hvw8lub]The Fitness Dock[/color:1hvw8lub] very soon. I'll post all the details once the times and dates are sorted.
I have 4 cds left for anyone who's interested. PAUL
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
Hey Paul Have you still got some cds left?
Well I ran out of the initial batch because there were so many requests. I'll make up another batch of 10. Just e-mail me at and I'll send you your free cd. Thanks, PAUL