Gas/Battery Straighteners

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Want one for holidays...is there such a thing??
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I think there might be Dolly, have a look in the argos book if you have one
sun flowers Posts: 3421
oh my god isnt that what all the fights in BB are all about. yes you can get gas operated straightners
[quote="Sun Flowers ":pasw5zfv]oh my god isnt that what all the fights in BB are all about. yes you can get gas operated straightners[/quote:pasw5zfv] :-8 Oh yeah never even thought about that...whats the brand though and where are they is the question..... :thnk
sun flowers Posts: 3421
dont know where to find them but babyliss do them, what about Salon Services (depending on where you are) or Flair, Flair is on james st and salon services is the turn left before the red cow roundabout. its trade just tell them you'll pay the VAT
Found a Braun one in Argos for €38.95 going to try this one thanks alot
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
my sis used to have a gas one kept having to get cylinders to fill it, i used my straightener twice id say on hols rest of time let it dry itself, im not sure you can bring those cylinders on the plane though
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I bought a babyliss one last year for electric picnic, it had cannisters with it. It was absolutely useless, didnt straighten my hair at all.
[quote="strawberry shortcake":1y7crmtq]my sis used to have a gas one kept having to get cylinders to fill it, i used my straightener twice id say on hols rest of time let it dry itself, im not sure you can bring those cylinders on the plane though[/quote:1y7crmtq] I think its ok in your checked in luggage not hand luggage,my mam uses a tongs with cylinders and has never been stopped... Good God I WOULD be arrested if I let my hair dry naturally every night-shocking sight!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I think once you pack them in your checked luggage you are ok, check out www.daa.ie