General Consensus? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Think we're missing the point here. It’s not that it's Mrspants (although I would miss her if she couldn't come back), it's the fact that a long time, regular user has been banned for nothing more than speaking her mind. Seriously, where are we Korea?..
Ali2010 Posts: 347
Yep, bring her back!
nissi Posts: 683
Yes Yes bring her back. It will liven this place up again. :o)ll
jamjars Posts: 1721
[quote="Columbo1":1vy0olb1]Think we're missing the point here. It’s not that it's Mrspants (although I would miss her if she couldn't come back), it's the fact that a long time, regular user has been banned for nothing more than speaking her mind. Seriously, where are we Korea?.. [/quote:1vy0olb1] :o0 :o0 Can someone please enlighten me? What post did MrsPants get banned on the back of?
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Columbo1":39m0zk44]Think we're missing the point here. It’s not that it's Mrspants (although I would miss her if she couldn't come back), it's the fact that a long time, regular user has been banned for nothing more than speaking her mind. Seriously, where are we Korea?.. [/quote:39m0zk44] Lets take suggestions for admin's new avatar :o0 [img:39m0zk44]http://alligatorfarm.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/kim_jong_il_team_america1.jpg?w=300&h=199[/img:39m0zk44] "F you Hans Brix!"
jamjars Posts: 1721
:o)ll :o)ll
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
I voted yes bring her back, think its ridiculous someone getting banned from here..seriously she didnt do anything that bad that warrants being banned !!
Delphinium Posts: 3027
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":354erait][quote="MrsDodders":354erait]She also dragged her personal life and someone elses personal life onto WOL and was quite venomous.[/quote:354erait] Sorry Mrs Dodders, I'm not letting that one go. She did not drag anyone's personal life onto WOL - the Wollie in question did that herself.[/quote:354erait] I may not always agree with MrsP but the one thing I do admire her for is her ability to keep her personal life OUT of her discussions. I think she's more discreet than most and never (on any threads I've seen anyway) gives away too much info that would identify her or airs her dirty laundry online.
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Is Admin allowed to vote???
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
I voted yes. Who is voting no????