Menu

Geordie Shore!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

toureg Posts: 392
b
seans missus Posts: 1381
I know! I watch it with my husband. We have led such a sheltered life here! I can't believe half of the stuff they get up to!
C13 Posts: 289
Oh ladies I used to think i was the only one feeling compelled to my core to watch this!!! I'm glad I'm not alone!!! Its a hundred times worse and a lot more graphic than jersey shore! The filth those young wans get up to is unreal! And the cut of the fellas who are just weak for their tangoed selves and manicured eyebrows!
g
Lol now there's something I never thought I'd hear not to mind agree with toureg! Jersey Shore having standards over that Geordie Shore! :yelrotflmaosmilie: I'm with you on the whole Garry thing though! You do really want to shake sense into Charlotte too she seems so dense to keep going back to him! And that Vicki one, she's just a ringleader of all things trouble! I'm not much of a fan of the likes of em but i thought Rebecca crying like that feeling left out was just nasty! And she picked that flaming Ricki over the hot boyfriend who if i remember bought her a pair of Louboutins! what a dope! I thought it was pure comedy last week thought when Jay and The Combover arrived home to a free house all on their ownio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah classic!
c
[quote="toureg":an0mp3pb]Oh stop....last weeks was class... :o0 Im actually going to miss it i think! :eek Tonight is the last episode for this series .... but worry not!! Cause i saw a clip on MTV last night that they are all off to Cancun, Mexico for the next series!!! :hic O-O :hic Bring it on.... I'd say that Jersey Shore will be back on after Geordie Shore.... oh, the exictement!! My hubby has even gotten into it now as well.... he cant believe the state of them either. :o0 Like i said before....its so bad its gooooood :cool Enjoy tonights shennanagans.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:an0mp3pb] Woooooohoooooo Geordie Shore on tour! I cannot wait for that one!!!! Oh my H2B is into it too but tries to deny it! :o0 Oh I'll be the saddo watching the repeats so until Jersey Shore comes on to entertain me!!!!! As for last nights shenanigans, they seemed a little on the tame side except for that disgusting display of the eejits wrecking the jacuzzi! now that was gross! And then the boys arrive home with no strippers to entertain!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
f
the hills Posts: 94
I too love this. :hic What a crowd of idiots. Jersey Shore after this, they will be showing another series of this and Snookie is pregnant in it.... i dont know what party nights will be like then! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Let the madness begin!
Woo hoo ladies its Geordie Shore night!!!!! :o0