Girl or boy? What do you think.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

starting over Posts: 62
We're waiting til the birth to find out what we're having but can't help wondering if we got more than we bargained for in this recent scan photo. Just a bit of fun but are we seeing girl bits just below the heel or am I seeing things?
Dovetail Posts: 293
I'd have said boy bits! Am absolutely unqualified to read scan photos though!
[quote="Dovetail":30tczvtw]I'd have said boy bits! Am absolutely unqualified to read scan photos though![/quote:30tczvtw] Me too till I saw this on the Internet
Luka Posts: 1904
I see 2 lines, which is supposed to be a boy. There would be 3 lines for a girl.
Hbombadero Posts: 1960
Looks like girl bits but I haven't a clue!
Girl bits are supposed to be like the mc Donald's M sign, I'd still be more inclined to say boy
As Luka said - 3 lines close together - if that makes sense?
Herewegoagain2013 Posts: 18
Sorry haven't a clue what I'm seeing. I'm useless at reading scans!!
reine Posts: 1771
I can't make head nor heel (!) of that! Explain what's what and I'll see if I can see any bits. As an aside, why is a girl more than you bargained for?
As an aside, why is a girl more than you bargained for?[/quote] We got more than we bargained for as in a glimpse of babies bottom region when we hadn't asked about the gender. We don't mind what we're having. Thanks for all the replies girls. The photo isn't as clear as the real photo due to resizing. Guess we'll find out in march :)