GOING RED

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Girls, Have just booked an appointment for Friday to change my hair colour to .....Red! Am so nervous but excited too. Now just need to choose a shade. Really like the red head on DR. Who at the moment so considering that one. Anyone got any ideas or pics of nice shades to help me decide? Thanks girls
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
How about Christina Hendricks from Mad Men?
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
Go for it!! I love the very rich shades of red [img:3ox7dzqt]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t3ekSNwJb8M/Sm872jqs-qI/AAAAAAAAHy0/_YfeJp0KcVY/s400/ab91wa333zae3a39.jpg[/img:3ox7dzqt] [img:3ox7dzqt]http://0.tqn.com/d/tvcomedies/1/0/4/0/-/-/grace_adler.jpg[/img:3ox7dzqt]
Genegirl Posts: 2110
I went that very warm shade of red for a while and loved it. Just be sure its def what you want as its really and i mean really hard to get rid off! GOOD LUCK :o)ll
Dress to impress - I really love that top picture! Is it ashley simpson?
This is the one I like[attachment=0:3lqw9sk9]article-0-05C6E53E000005DC-725_468x561.jpg[/attachment:3lqw9sk9]
Thanks aswell girl friday. That shade is fab but just a bit too exciting for me. Not sure it would suit me.
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
[quote="NAUGHTYDAISY":1y85y9v5]Thanks aswell girl friday. That shade is fab but just a bit too exciting for me. Not sure it would suit me.[/quote:1y85y9v5] It is very bold, she's who came to mind when you said redhead though :o0
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
[quote="NAUGHTYDAISY":14ebdpye]Dress to impress - I really love that top picture! Is it ashley simpson?[/quote:14ebdpye] yep, its ashley simpson. Its a fab colour!
Tried to up a pic up of me but cant do it for some reason. That way I could get opinions if it will suit or not. So indecisive on things :duh: