Good DVD for Friday Night to accompany the wine of course!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hollylol Posts: 1072
Anyone recommend a DVD to get tonight to accompany the wine of course... (it is Friday) We got a DVD last Friday night it was called "Limitless" - very very good... highly recommend it.... So any ideas for tonight.. as cant sent my DH as he brings home the worst junk or we would have seen it before and he wouldnt have copped.... O:| O:| total waste of €4... Thanks everyone and have a lovely weekend... :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
How about: The Lincoln Lawyer The Adjustment Bureau Source Code Fair Game Company Men That's all the new releases I can visualise in my local Xtra Vision :o0
Sodapop Posts: 3220
[quote="ohsotired":ykaumels]How about: The Adjustment Bureau That's all the new releases I can visualise in my local Xtra Vision :o0[/quote:ykaumels] +1 for this one have you also seen: Hereafter Love & Other Drugs Just Go With It and I enjoyed Limitless! We go through phases of renting out DVD's then give a break until there are a couple new releases to choose from again.
septgal Posts: 330
Love and other drugs good, also just go with it good... Anyone see " hall pass " ??? :eek
Roxanne Posts: 3201
Love and Other Drugs is great. Didn't like The Adjustment Bureau.
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
I watched 27 dresses on Film 4 :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs