Good Morning

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Honey10 Posts: 3
Good Morning, congrats to all the new Mum to be's...really hard to believe this is happening! I did a test on Saturday just so I'd know I could go on the beer in comfort as I really didn't think I was pregnant...(we'd only being trying for 2 months and I was told it might take me a year to concieve as I have v irregular cycles!!)... Four positive tests later it was begining to sink in :) Even after the doc confirmed on Monday that I am nearly 7 weeks i am still in shock...I have absolutely no symthoms...a bit of an achey back at times but nothing else at all.... Keep smiling to myself at work and I am sure people are looking at my belly...when my other half rings to ask how his pregnant wfe is doing I keep giggling uncontrollably... Ah it so exciting - talk about the best xmas surprise ever....roll on the 8th of the 8th!!!!
funkyfish Posts: 7626
congrats honey10 O-O
keelyn Posts: 1197
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll BTW Glad to see you posted in P&B rather than in TTC. It can be very hard on those of us struggling with TTC to see someone come on to the TTC forum and anounce that they've only just started trying and have got there BFP. But seeing you post here in P&B, I didn't get that usual kick in the guts feeling! Congrats again!
babymine Posts: 196
Congrats on your brilliant news!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Congratulation Honey10 :o)ll It's sooooo exciting.
Honey10 Posts: 3
Thank you for all your good wishes - it great to say it outloud! This trying to keep it to yourself is very tough! Keelyn I really hope everything works out for you - my brother and his wife went through 7 years of trying and finally after a lot of heart ache, soul searching and dissapointment they did get their reward on the double...the most beautiful twins ever! :lvs We are so blessed and I think seeing the stuggle they went through makes this news just even more unbelieveable...
volvic35 Posts: 1118
Congrats thats a brilliant Xmas present
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
Thats fantastic!!!Congrats and the best of luck :o)ll
miracle_baby Posts: 798
Congrats wishing you a happy healthy 9 months, enjoy every moment of it :o)ll :o)ll
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Congrats heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :o)ll :o)ll