Gospel Choir

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jackrussell Posts: 213
Can anyone rec a gospel choir? Dublin Gospel choir are very expensive. Thanks
dazzleandsparkle Posts: 39
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Hallelujah gospel choir are fantastic! I think they're contact details are hard to find but they're well worth it, my friend had them and they even learned 2 silly songs she wanted. An awful lot cheaper than DGC too I think
jackrussell Posts: 213
Thanks, act posted another thread looking for Hallelujah gospel choir contact details . Heard they were good. Can't seem to track them down at all though. Anyone with any other rec be great too. :)
alldressedinwhite Posts: 15
Can't reccomend anthem singers enough. they learned new songs for me....huge talking point at the wedding. Cheaper and better than DGC in my opinion.
cpfbride Posts: 215
Can I ask what entrance songs etc you are all having with the gospel choir? Thanks Cpf
Happyout123 Posts: 299
Shannon Gospel Choir from Co.clare are unreal, they're getting more & more well known as time goes by & released a single with Paddy Casey last year...I don't have contact details but they have a Facebook page & I think they might have a website if that's any good to you.
Girl From Mars Posts: 1446
[quote="Mrs W ":3p2roi79]Hallelujah gospel choir are fantastic! I think they're contact details are hard to find but they're well worth it, my friend had them and they even learned 2 silly songs she wanted. An awful lot cheaper than DGC too I think[/quote:3p2roi79] They're playing the 6.30 mass this Saturday in St Brendan's Church in coolock.
starbar10 Posts: 991
We had Halleluiah, they were amazing absolutely everyone commented on them and still do 2 years later. Here are the contact details I had 2 years ago. Maureen Galligan 01 848 0151 or 0861919477. They are in Coolock the 2nd Saturday of every month at evening mass.
june12bride Posts: 54
We had Legato Singers, a gospel choir made up of 5 girls. They were fantastic and so easy to deal with from day one. They even learnt a song for us. I would hire them again in the morning just to sing to me in my living room x Our entrance music was just Pachelbel Canon played on keyboard. I can send you on our full list if you want. The choir sang a few songs to warm up the crowd before we got there and people are still talking about them seven months later. Good luck