H2b fed baby for first time

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
We were having something to eat earlier - myself and his sister, she was starving and trying to feed baby and eat something at the same time. he had already had something so she decided bugger that, said hey you are idle here you go handed him the baby and the bottle. he said no i wouldnt be able and she said well its about time you got used to it. It was the cutest thing i have ever saw. He nly had to give him an ounce til she was finished but it was so funny he kept taking the bottle out to see how much he had taken. he said to me when we got home, that would wreck my head he was hardly taking any, i hope ours just takes the bottle and be done with it :o0 :o0 god he is in for a land
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:144d56ba]hardly taking any, i hope ours just takes the bottle and be done with it god he is in for a land[/quote:144d56ba] :o0 :o0 men!! when they get a bit older you can stick on the "fast flow" teat and they'll swamp back 8oz no bother!!
mammybean Posts: 10364
Exactly. the baby is on the dr browns bottles for colic and i am sure they are going slower. could be all in my head though. at which stage do you move to the no. 2 teets?