Happy Thread (Friday)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
H2b is coming home tomorrow at long last - 9 days after he went away for 3 :o0 I have the best family and friends who showed their true colours this week :wv It's Friday!!! :o)ll I have Mon & Tues off to give H2b lots of TLC :lvs I'm wearing another rather nice dress today, that I feel fab in. Flabby but fabby :o0 I've got the worlds nicest cup of tea in front of me :hyper: And despite wishing I could erase the week from hell for h2b, I got to spend a lovely week with my parents :xxs
lux Posts: 6270
Happy Friday!!! Planning an early night in with myself and TV/DVD as OH is out for rugby this evening so I am thinking of a nice M&S pizza, glass of wine and my choice of whatever I want to watch on telly!!!
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
It's Friday! I'm having a good hair day! It's Friday! Getting my gorilla (well, orangutang) legs waxed tomorrow! It's Friday! Having spaghetti bolognaise for dinner tonight, haven't had that in aaaaages. It's Friday! There's a Wine Fair in our town tomorrow, went to it last year with OH to get amazing bargains and totally sozzled and giggly for free, really looking forward to sampling all the delicious wines we can't afford :o0 :o0 :o0
ott Posts: 3920
Going out for dinner tonight for my friend's birthday. DH is away again this weekend, so although I'll miss him, I get two nights of sleep in the middle of the bed with FOUR pillows! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Have my favourite shoes (at the moment) on today.
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
*) Its Friday :o)ll *) Going to see Harry Potter tomorrow with H2B and my baby bro! *) Baby bro staying over tomorrow night then out to mum and dads on Sunday, so a whole family filled weekend!! Well I say baby but he is 14 now...
Twirl Posts: 5598
Ah Jawl, you will be so glad to have him home, im sure its been a long week for you. Lux that sounds like a nice relaxing evening. I can't wait til 5.30 this evening. Hubby is off today and is doing the shopping and i know he doesn't like doing it but he insisted ( he has to go to Dunnes, Tesco, Aldi and the butchers - i shop around :o0 ) We are going to have a few glasses of wine tonight,watch The Event, Eastenders and Graham Norton. Tomorrow im going to clean the house and make some soup and freeze some for during the week. ( im a right little housewife )
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Happy cos its Friday of course!! I got paid early today, so my wages will be a day earlier cleared (people know what I'm on about from a "what you hate about your job" thread!)
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="ott":17xkrw7z] I get two nights of sleep in the middle of the bed with FOUR pillows! [/quote:17xkrw7z] Oh that is the BEST PART of having the house to yourself!!! OH came home once from a long journey in the wee small hours of the morning and found me in what he calls "the starfish formation" bang in the middle of the bed, and he couldn't move me :o0 :o0 :o0 The poor fella had to squash himself into a triangle of free space and barely slept - and I'm pretty small :o0
nelswife Posts: 3869
ahh Jawl thats great he is coming back tomorrow, loads of TLC for him!! Ok so its Friday, On my half day today so finished at 12.30 Have two days of work Just boxed up all the stuff we got for toys for tubs and we have 3 HUGE boxes ready to go over to one of the drop off points Drinking wine and lighting a fire tonight....maybe watch a christmas film!!
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:zzzz: :zzzz: