Has anyone actually lost weight using the wii fit?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

roxychick Posts: 1802
I got a wii fit for christmas and haven't used it that much. Want to start now and just want to know if anyone's lost a lot of weight using it. Have a good few pounds to lose. Thanks
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
me am doing it for three weeks and have lost a stone! :o)ll :o)ll
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="sparklybabe":kc1lz3es]me am doing it for three weeks and have lost a stone! :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:kc1lz3es] OH WOW! We're getting one next week and I was hoping it would help me use some weight. Judging by your comment, it does work - and brilliantly too. I would be so happy if that happend to me. :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations
thanks hun. you do have to keep at it though and push yourself. i find if you get angry with the trainer it helps! :o0
Wow, that's brilliant! Congrats. How long do you spend on it each day and what are the main things you do on it?
Mml Posts: 453
Step Aerobics-Legs & bum Hula Hoop-Tummy Kung Fu & Boxing-Arms
I'd like to lose about half a stone and tone up my jelly belly after having the boys. I've given up sweet things for the last few days so might make a start on the wii tonight.
i do all the aerobic ones and some of the muscluar ones.. havent even started on the yoga yet need to improve my balance first. havent done any of the games either. i do 40 mins five to six times a week.
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
My sister and myself started off great, doing it every second day. But we got bored of it after around 3 weeks. Its great while your doing it, got very toned, but its hard to keep motivated. I'm doing a class now, find it much easier to keep it up!!
Leftbank Posts: 2395
I must say i kinda went off it as well, was a novelty at the beginning but now :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8