Menu

Has anyone been to Paradise Collections in Loughgall?

Go to Northern Ireland Weddings

fluffy421
New Wolly

Re: Has anyone been to Paradise Collections in Loughgall?

Postby fluffy421 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:47 pm

I have recently ordered my dress and Sylvia was lovely and patient with me, it was the first place i went and the last. my dress being a past collection and not in shop had to be ordered in. went i first went to try it on it was a saturday and the young blonde girl had no personality and didnt know sugar, so i left without the dress. after shopping in other places and other than reflections in lisburn they were all money grabbing snubs and some were disgusted that i brought my 2 year old daughter along, and kept on glaring at her. i went back and ordered the dress in again but because of the 12th of july hoildays there was a mix up and had to re order the sample for me to try on again. sylvia and myself sat down and looked at the designer yet released collection for 2015 as i was interested in one dress but that dress cost £4000 yikes! so that cemented the sample was for me. she explained that she would try to get me the material off her stockist for cheaper than the designer and will look into making a dress off my design for my girl of the same colour of my dress. she was incredibly helpful and understanding. and we got the dress for cheaper.
i found her to be lovely and attentive, she didnt mind my daughter running around and spoke softly. i dont know about alterations yet.
Sylvia is brilliant, her other staff not so much. defiantly week day appointments.

lmurph
New Wolly

Postby lmurph » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Awful! Sylvia made a complete mess of my dress and kept trying to make it out to be my fault! Had to visit 6 times! One of the times absolutely nothing had been done - Sylvia said the sewing machine broke but why not tell me instead of letting me drive an hour for nothing! She is the most rude and unprofessional person I dealt with! Do not visit! Try to avoid the chicken and smell!

jennixon
New Wolly

Postby jennixon » Wed May 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Bought my dress from paradise collections but I would not recommend them for alterations, I would advise taking your dress elsewhere. My dress had sleeves and after having it altered at paradise collections I could no longer raise my arms. In the shop I was told nothing more could be done with the dress.

After realising I wouldn't be able to dance or hug anyone at my wedding I took the dress elsewhere. I took it to 'silk fable' and they did an amazing job. They also make custom dresses.

lolly1
New Wolly

Postby lolly1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm going dress shopping today... Very nervous after Reading the reports... She better be helpful as my mum iscoming with me and she hates bad customer service and is not afraid to say it!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Previous

Go to Northern Ireland Weddings