have u ordered from fairytalevisions??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cw2bmum Posts: 387
just been on site & went thru whole wording of invite thing..very pleased with how it looked BUT where or how do u enter rsvp address & date?? also ... are the reception cards what they use for evening invites...only there doesn't seem to be any envelopes with them? and what's all this about outer/inner envelopes..... is that for the response cards.. i wasn't planning on ordering those so i take it there will just be an outer envelope.....?? :-8 sorry 4 all d questions am very confused (as usual!!)
red Posts: 444
I used fairytalevisions for my invites and I couldn't recommend them more highly. If you email them a girl called Jennifer will answer all your queries really quickly. I didn't get inner envelopes-just the outer ones and wrote the address on that. There was a section for writing something at the bottom of the invite so thats where I put my RSVP date and contact details. Yes, you could use the reception card as an evening invite. Ignore the shipping quote that you get online. It will be wrong. Hope that helps. Definitely email them with your questions. They will get back to you and help you out.
mop1 Posts: 1564
I agree with Red, just send them an email with your queries. I got mine with them and they are absolutely perfect. Customer service is second to none!
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
I ordered mine too and they are perfect, such a bargain. We really get ripped off here. I used the reception card as my evening invite and just ordered extra envelopes. Put the RSVP on the end of the day invite...i think... i must take them out of the box and look at them again.
mooky Posts: 1501
girls.. you know the tissue paper that fairytalevisions send with the invites.... what do you do with that??
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
I just put it over the print on the invites.
x_x Posts: 1823
Yeh julyjo,they are brill. I'm delighted with my invites, I used the reception card for the evening with extra envelopes, I got thank you cards aswell, got stung for customs and it still worked out cheaper. Don't panic too much about the wording, jennifer will email you a mock up of the invites before they go to print so any mistakes can be rectified then. I still have my mockup - if you want to have a look PM me your email address n I shall forward to you.
red Posts: 444
I only noticed the tissue paper after I sent out the invites! Still don't know what it was for.
HamletBride Posts: 376
[ Ignore the shipping quote that you get online. It will be wrong. Hope that helps. Definitely email them with your questions. They will get back to you and help you out.[/quote] Red, I was quoted $297 for shipping, please say you didnt have to pay that much, otherwise I have to ask a cousin in America to get them and then ship them on to me. Thanks for your help
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
What did all you guys pay for shipping if you dont mind me asking?