HELP - Hairdryer just exploded!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LastRolo Posts: 6892
My hairdryer is after packing up :eek O:| O:| A few sparks and a bang - so its safe to assume that its dead! Kinda scary though... Have to use an old travel one until I get a new one.. Thing is.... whats a good hairdryer?? What do I look for? What hairdryers have you girls got?
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I have the purple Peter Marks one. Brilliant! And yes, it is safe to presume that your hairdryer is dead! :o0 :o0 :o0 RIP! :o0 :o0 :o0
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
I have the Peter Marks one as well. It is brilliant as I have very thick hair so couldn't live without it!
Mrs Fahrenheit Posts: 1582
That's happened to two of mine - you always feel like your lucky to have survived...scary :o0 I got a great one in the Salon Supplies shop - terrisales on Lower Abbey Street in Dublin 1. They also have one in Nutgrove shopping centre. It was recommended to me by a hairdresser. Thanks, CK
vidia Posts: 2960
Another Peter Mark hairgryer one here, super fast..
Daff Posts: 11644
If you're in Dublin there's a hairdressers wholesalers around the croner from Fade St, can't remebmer name - the one that Powerscourt is on? anyway bought a really good one there for €80 and that was 8 years ago and sitll going strong! It the strongest one I've ever seen, got it cause I've loads of hair and this makes it so much quicker to dry.