Help - I'm drowning!!!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
[quote="Sun Flowers ":1o1xjfvx]well I'm on James St and can hear it, my poor little pomeranian is probably floating around the back garden.. poor little thing[/quote:1o1xjfvx] I have a Pom as well! :o)ll
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Drea":3dszvxfu]I know, spare a thought for the poor people getting married today!! I heard a few requests in the radio thismorning. God i hope July is sunny![/quote:3dszvxfu] Yes so true the poor brides,such an unpredictable country for weather! Any least the women in labour are cooler :o0
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="ohsohappybride":1o5htyj1][quote="Sun Flowers ":1o5htyj1]well I'm on James St and can hear it, my poor little pomeranian is probably floating around the back garden.. poor little thing[/quote:1o5htyj1] I have a Pom as well! :o)ll[/quote:1o5htyj1] What colour, mines black and she's like a little cat and gets attacked when I walk her around the place, so she ends up in my arms the whole time.
mrs aug 07 Posts: 817
not a drop of rain here YET today. hopefully it will stay that way!
[quote="Sun Flowers ":sj5wgqkr][quote="ohsohappybride":sj5wgqkr][quote="Sun Flowers ":sj5wgqkr]well I'm on James St and can hear it, my poor little pomeranian is probably floating around the back garden.. poor little thing[/quote:sj5wgqkr] I have a Pom as well! :o)ll[/quote:sj5wgqkr] What colour, mines black and she's like a little cat and gets attacked when I walk her around the place, so she ends up in my arms the whole time.[/quote:sj5wgqkr] Mine is red-ish, looks like a fox! She's petrified of other dogs because she was attacked as a pup on her very first walk. She's 7 now and still goes nuts when we meet another dog on a walk! Black Poms are very rare aren't they? Do you have a photo at all? I'd love to see. I'd love to get another one.
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="ohsohappybride":2jhr932s][quote="Sun Flowers ":2jhr932s][quote="ohsohappybride":2jhr932s][quote="Sun Flowers ":2jhr932s]well I'm on James St and can hear it, my poor little pomeranian is probably floating around the back garden.. poor little thing[/quote:2jhr932s] I have a Pom as well! :o)ll[/quote:2jhr932s] What colour, mines black and she's like a little cat and gets attacked when I walk her around the place, so she ends up in my arms the whole time.[/quote:2jhr932s] Mine is red-ish, looks like a fox! She's petrified of other dogs because she was attacked as a pup on her very first walk. She's 7 now and still goes nuts when we meet another dog on a walk! Black Poms are very rare aren't they? Do you have a photo at all? I'd love to see. I'd love to get another one.[/quote:2jhr932s] Are they rare, well there ya go, thats just me all over, ah she's lovely, a neighbour has a red-ish one and she is even smaller than Becky and she is the business. No photo to hand but when I have seen black ones they are identical !
Ah, she sounds lovely! *)