Help Style Me Please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SilverGirl Posts: 1517
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Wrong post :-8
Diamondz Posts: 2208
how about going for something bold - liek red shoes???
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Is this the one? [attachment=0:1ob2ehdc]RIShiftDress.jpg[/attachment:1ob2ehdc] for a party I would wear it with a silver shrug and silver/grey shoes for daytime I would wear it with back tights, black Mary Janes or black boots and a black cardi or black long sleeved top or polo underneath. Red, hot pink or yellow look fab with navy too.
paperclips Posts: 3146
You could probably afford to go a little bolder with your shoes choice colour. I got a purple pair of heels in pennys a couple of months ago and also a grey pair both of which I think would go great with your navy dress. Red would also be a great choice too.
I like the idea of purple..and just remembered I have fab purple shoes at home. I'm not really a fan of red. What colour tights would you wear? I cant have tan on this weekend
Rogue User Posts: 6101
I'd go with black tights, and maybe a belt around the waist? :heartbeat: the dress BTW. it's so pretty!
getwed Posts: 39
I would go with Red shoes and a nice red cardigan/shall purple would look pretty too though. for daytime maybe to tone it down a baby blue/duck egg color? :wv
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
How about red shoes, red always goes well with navy?!