Hi ladies, I don't often post here but have been meaning to post bout 3 suppliers I have been dealing with lately that have been very helpful. Hopefully this will be useful to some other brides in the Limerick/Munster area as there doesn't seem to be much on here for this area. 1) Lisa from I Do Stationery - http://www.idostationery.ie/ - I just sent off all my invites there today and I am delighted with them! I wanted a simple but pretty invite and I got a lovely ivory gatefold tied with a black ribbon from Lisa. Just what I was looking for. I got them at a good price as I met her at the UL wedding fair. What I would say is that anyone in Limerick that is looking for lovely but reasonably priced invites should meet her - the onese I got don't seem to be on her website so she might have just what you are looking for. 2) Mandy O'Loughlin - we (Mum & I) had our makeup trials with Mandy and were both delighted with her. My mum doesn't wear makeup & she did a lovely job on her - very natural and pretty. And she was so nice about explaining things to mum etc and being patient with her. She also did a fab job on me so we were both very happy. She is a really lovely chatty girl too so it's a bit of fun. 3) Claudia Lane - Travel Counsellers - Claudia is based in Foynes and was so accomodating. We sent her a few emails of our thoughts and she did some preliminary research and came back with options for us. They we called out to her on two seperate evenings first to go through the options with her in more detail and the second time to finalise things and book with her. Hope that helps! Weddinglady :)