Here is how my friday started

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
I woke up at 7.55 waaaayyyy too late. I proceded to put my bra and underwear on inside out! I honestly dont know how i got my bra to clip, i couldnt get it off so had to come to work like this and then discovered my knicks are on inside out!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
:o0 That's some feat to get your bra to clip inside out - a least you discovered a new talent!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="MrsMM2010":1axtyxg5]I woke up at 7.55 waaaayyyy too late. I proceded to put my bra and underwear on inside out! I honestly dont know how i got my bra to clip, i couldnt get it off so had to come to work like this and then discovered my knicks are on inside out![/quote:1axtyxg5] Oh well at least you can turn them the right way around and get another wear out of them tomorrow! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :o0
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
[quote="MrsMM2010":3c07qfks]I woke up at 7.55 waaaayyyy too late. I proceded to put my bra and underwear on inside out! I honestly dont know how i got my bra to clip, i couldnt get it off so had to come to work like this and then discovered my knicks are on inside out![/quote:3c07qfks] :o0 :o0
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
MrsMM that is hilarious - HOW did you manage to do up your bra??? You must have contorted yourself into a pretzel :eek Good luck to MrMM getting that off ya later :o0
curlysu Posts: 811
[quote="Mrs PR":bjjulrv2] Oh well at least you can turn them the right way around and get another wear out of them tomorrow! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :o0[/quote:bjjulrv2] :o0 :o0 :o0
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
[quote="Mrs PR":1ddgufuv]Oh well at least you can turn them the right way around and get another wear out of them tomorrow! [/quote:1ddgufuv] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Aw poor MrsMM2010 what a weird start to your Friday! Definitely some achievement to tie your bra inside out though! :o0 :o0
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="Mrs PR":k3ea01z0]Oh well at least you can turn them the right way around and get another wear out of them tomorrow! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :o0[/quote:k3ea01z0] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: You poor thing! As long as you weren't wearing your bra and knickers OVER your clothes you are fine!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
It can only get better girl! I often tie my bra inside out, I'm a weirdo
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
A few months ago I was in work a few hours when my boss pointed out sheepishly that my top appeared to be inside out.... :-8 I have also discovered during the day, on more than one occassion, that I have my knickers on inside out too. I must be on auto pilot most mornings :duh: