Hey Muffin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frogmella Posts: 1264
You not heading out tonight??
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Just back from Chartbusters, got my Bobby Sands done for tomorrow night. Heading to Shanahans with himself, and then O'Dwyers. (Going from one end of the spectrum to the other!)
Jaysus - Shannahans???? Is it a special occasion??
We were supposed to go for our 10 year anniversary in Feb and we didn't go :o( So, we said we'd go tomorrow instead. I left it too late so we're on the cancellation list. If we don't get to go, it'll be Abrakebabra.
A garlic chip and cheese would go down a treat from abrakebabra right now!! Please god ye get in tomorrow!! Yummy steak!!!
If I was totally honest, a donor kebab and garlic cheese fries would appeal to me just as much as a hefty steak, but there is always the safety that you're not going to catch AIDS in Shanahans. You just don't have that guarantee in Abrakebabra.
[quote:2g3057dj]but there is always the safety that you're not going to catch AIDS in Shanahans. [/quote:2g3057dj] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I know its terrible but I have only ever eaten in there when I was absolutely out of the game!!!
Fluffer Posts: 2672
I'm very friendly with the owner of abrakestabra, i can get you a good table muffinm.
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
[quote="sheleoin":3j45j0ji][quote:3j45j0ji]but there is always the safety that you're not going to catch AIDS in Shanahans. [/quote:3j45j0ji] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I know its terrible but I have only ever eaten in there when I was absolutely out of the game!!![/quote:3j45j0ji] I have only ever eaten abrakebabra when drunk.... :hic OH GOD why do all my posts have "drunk or drink" in them...I am such a dipso... :o0
[quote="Fluffer":ym7ovivd]Iabrake[b:ym7ovivd]stab[/b:ym7ovivd]ra[/quote:ym7ovivd] :o0