Hi and bye (for a while)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel2 Posts: 787
hi girls, I haven't been on since I told ye my horrible news a couple of weeks ago and just wanted to log on to say hope everyone is keeping well and that I'm going to be taking a break from WOL for a while as I'm going through a very hard time. As ye know I was told at my first scan that baby had stopped growing and so I waited to miscarry naturally. After a long heartbreaking 10 days of waiting and nothing happening, the hospital suggested a d & c so I had that done. I am currently physically & mentally exhausted drained and finding it all extremely difficult to come to terms with. I wish all you girls that are currently expecting, a very healthy pregnancy. I also wish the girls that are ttc the very best of luck and I hope ye all get your BFP's soon. Thanks to all my friends on WOL for being so supportive and I will be back on this forum very soon. Just need to get through this difficult time and get myself together. Love, Angel. O:o)
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I've been thinking about Anglemum - you poor thing. I don't know what to say to you, just use the time to try to heal as best you can. I promise you it will get a little easier. We'll all be here for you when you get back...Take care :action32
sugarplum Posts: 430
Oh Angelmum take care of yourself and we will see you again when you are ready. My sincere sympathies at your loss O:o)
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Oh Angel pet, I'm so sorry you've had it so bad lately, I know there's nothing I can say will make you feel better just now. Look after yourself and you know we're always here if you need a chat. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :thnk :xxx
mummy bear Posts: 3824
o angelmum i was only thinking of you last night,. you mind yourself and you know we are here whenever you want to come back and chat.. take care :xox O:o)
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
That was really lovely,take care of yourself thats the most important thing right now and I hope you return some day in the near future when your ready :xxx
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Hi Angel. Just wanted to let you know were all here for you if you need us, and we will be here for you when you come back. Take Care, thinking & praying for you. Lucy
Popsy Posts: 229
Take care of yourself xx
Wannabe Posts: 181
Hi Angelmum2be was thinking of how you were doing, dont know what to say to make you feel better but really hope you will be back here soon. Take care pet x
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Thinking of you at this difficult time and really hope for true happiness for you in the near future. :xxx