home teeth whitening kits?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

windycity Posts: 2241
anybody tried a good one? Was going to get them done in town but 200 euro is just way too much. Had a look in Boots today and just cant pick one! Anyone got any feedback? Thanks in advance X :wv
Mrs09 Posts: 355
I used crest white strips...absolutely amazing!! got them off ebay for €30. Ive used the mouthpiece & gel before but there not as good. :wv
Toblerone Posts: 2698
def second Crest teeth whitening stripes - brilliant. Got them on ebay as not available in shops here- be careful as can cause sensitivity. It says to wear twice day - i wore every second day and had great results. Also no where near €200 in price!
thanks for that girls, do you know how long they take to come from ebay? and how long to work? Dont have much time :o)ll
Toblerone Posts: 2698
i got mine in about 4/5 days from online and had results within 2-3 days too!! There is irish co that supplies them if you google it. they might be able to deliver faster. also try the colgate professional clean toothpast - it's great for making teeth feel clean which helps you remember to brush them and stay away from staining foods and drinks. good luck with wedding :o)ll
oct Posts: 113
hiyas i went online and theres a few diferent ones, has anyone used these ones?
I wonder from Ebay how long they would take to come?
april09babs Posts: 926
Be careful with the premium strips. I used them before our wedding and they caused the worst sensitivity ever. I used them every second day like a previous poster said and still got sensitivity (but I had lovely white teeth :o0 ) I'll never forget going on honeymoon and not being able to drink more than 2 0r 3 drinks a night because of my teeth.
Mrs09 Posts: 355
I used the premium ones to. (Took 4 days to get here) took a break after day 3. sensitivity was a killer but only lasted 2 days for me. I top them up every couple of weeks now. very happy with the results though! If you do them for 2 days then take a 2 or 3 day break and so on you should be fine. :wv
keyra Posts: 801
Hi malteeser, I have used the crest whitening strips and they are v good, there is also another one which i have used called gosmile and found them better and faster to work than the crest ones, i had no sensitivity with them either but they are also more expensive. Strawberry net can do priority delivery in 2-3 working days for an extra €12.