Hotels in L.A

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Hi girls, trying to organise our honeymoon here. Has anyone recommendations for hotels in los angeles near beaches... Thanks in advance.
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
hi im going to la next june for my hm im staying in the huntley in santa monica its a block away from the beach the other one the travel agent recommended is on the beach its the loews in santa monica there 8 miles from the airport . they said there the two best but the loews is child and pet friendly so i had pictures in my head of chilldren and dogs running around not my idea of a honeymoon check them out on google. whats ur price range
thanks for that podgeandrodge, ill check them out. We were thinking about 5k is that enough. Were doing 5 nights in vegas first and then 5 nights in la....
so am i thats cool i booked the bellagio no travel agent could get the bellagio so i booked it myself got a tower deluxe room for about 1100 euro i booked my flights witha travel agent because theirs interconnecting flights and i wanted a fallback if anything went wrong and then i booked the huntley in la with american holidays i got an ocean view roon for 1600 a normal room is 1475 so it was worth the exta 100 for an ocean view all together it cost me 4800 which isnt too bad the hotels in la are pricey but its worth it always wanted to go their where are you staying in vegas?
I was looking at the bellagio meself (absolutly fab) cos i didnt think tour america (who'll ill be booking through) did the venetian hotlet. But they told me saturday they did. I have my heart set on that place. Its so exciting isnt it. I know its a year away for me but i cant help being over excited. How are all your plans going.
great i have alot done the honeymoon believe it took the longest thing to organsie because like that i had my heart set on the bellagio must have tried half the countries travel agents to find it and they couldnt so i did it myself the enetian is beautidul though i cant wait to go . have u loads done
Ye ive just about everything done. Just the honeymoon really to sort, oh and the marriage course thingy. Got my bridesmaid dresses today. Ordered them from ebay. im well impressed with them. :o)ll Also waiting on confirmation from harpist and dj. Then hopefully thats it till next year. Im hoping for a stress free few months before the wedding :o0