how dare he and he calls himself a friend

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frazzledkitty Posts: 882
i am so annoyed right now at our friend. he has a great job, earns loads of money, not short of money at all, has a flash car, 4 holidays a year etc..and good luck to him however i do have a problem when he decided to take up my husbands profession (he's self employed) and decide to "give it a go" himself and then proceeds to e-mail a client list of my husbands spamming the crap out of them and offering them discounts O:| what a complete shithead..he's worse then useless at it but thinks he's great but my husbands clients don't need to be spammed by this guy and especially with a line saying "i got your details from Mr.Frazzledkitty" so that he can get a leg up O:| you weren't given any details, you forwarded yourself on an e-mail from our PC so basically you stole the details O:| you have enough money as it is why are you trying to take business away from what keeps food on our table..and then present it as a hobby you prick O:| you need a good ride or something, something else to do with your time than belittle and demean other people I'm hopping mad here O:|
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[quote="frazzledkitty":3ct6diwm] O:| you weren't given any details, you forwarded yourself on an e-mail from our PC so basically you stole the details[/quote:3ct6diwm] Oh my God! Are you serious?! I hope your OH has a few choice words with him! >:o( That's despicable! Especially as so much business is done through recommendation and creating a good reputation. O:|
Roxanne Posts: 3201
Has your DH confronted him? That's an outrageous thing to do. I would be furious with anyone who used my name professionally without my permission - but to steal a contact list, and steal potential clients :eek . That just beggars belief.
frazzledkitty Posts: 882
i've slept on it and i'm still fuming..DH is going to ring him today and see whats going on with him...i'll be letting him know also that i'm far from happy with his actions
lolabelle Posts: 3311
OMG! :eek :eek :eek :eek I would be contacting the Gardai. Stealing information from your PC is illegal. What a [email protected]!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Lolabelle, im with you, he stole from your pc, id be straight down the Garda Station. What a DicKhead O:|
Jeidi Posts: 3128
He's a pr!ck.
frankenbride Posts: 419
[quote="Jeidi":5jg1judb]He's a pr!ck.[/quote:5jg1judb] +1,000,000 >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o(
black pearl Posts: 3513
jesus i hope your hubby tells him to f off, he is not a real friend as a real frined wouldnt do that to you, id cut him completly and if hubbys clients ask about him if i were your hubby id say i barely know him, and he stole all your info off my computer, tell the truth so that this so called friend is blacklisted out there why should he benefit from doing something so mean to his friends?
Sweet8 Posts: 1285
[quote="black pearl":3hfpepbp]jesus i hope your hubby tells him to f off, he is not a real friend as a real frined wouldnt do that to you, [b:3hfpepbp]id cut him completly and if hubbys clients ask about him if i were your hubby id say i barely know him[/b:3hfpepbp], and he stole all your info off my computer, tell the truth so that this so called friend is blacklisted out there why should he benefit from doing something so mean to his friends?[/quote:3hfpepbp] +1 with this. Especially when you know his work is sub par. Your husband should try to distance himself as much as he can from him to try and deflect as much of this crap as possible.