How Many Booklets?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Posting this here rather than OF, as I want the benefit of the experience of already married girlies. Just ordering some more bits and pieces for my wedding stationery. Did you do a mass booklet for every guest, or did you just do a random number like 100, 120, 150?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i think we had like 1 booklet per couple :wv
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
We had 1 per couple. Now that was probably too many. A lot girls and immediate family did keep them as souvenirs but a lot were left behind at the end of the mass so maybe a bit of a waste. Then again we were at a wedding a few weeks ago who just a handful and loads of people were looking around for them and especially us ladies were disappointed at no keepsake.
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
I think we had 140 at the wedding and I did 90 booklets? It's a little bit more than 1 per couple but it's usually only the women that will actually look at them and follow it or keep them. I had about 60 left in the end!
nelswife Posts: 3869
I had about 100 and the reason was that the lady who made my invitations did an offer at the time for 1 mass booklet cover for every invitation i ordered. Otherwise i would have done 1 per couple..plus priests, readers, and your and OH!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Thanks ladies. I've 165 guests, I'm going to do 100 books!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
dont forget to keep 3 separate ones, for yourself, oh and the priest, and maybe have ones for parents, and wedding party too(kept aside) :wv my friend actually did mine as a wedding pressie, twas a great idea.
streaks Posts: 3592
[quote="Jawl":12lmqcey]Thanks ladies. I've 165 guests, I'm going to do 100 books![/quote:12lmqcey] Sounds like plenty. We did one per couple aswell a d it worked out fine O:o)
Mari yay Posts: 4045
A girl I work with makes her own cards/invites/wedding booklets, and she told me that there is really no need to have too many. They are such a waste, most of them get left behind on the seats! She told me about 50 is plenty, as its really only family that use them.