New Wolly

how much did you pay/are you paying for your meal

Postby nervous&excited » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 pm

we're paying 14000. is this a crazy amount? it definitely seems it O:| O:|

MRSDK
New Wolly

Re: how much did you pay/are you paying for your meal

Postby MRSDK » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 pm

That's on par with what were paying, It is what it is i guess, you could always reduce the amount of people if its too much.

CasualBride
Mini Wolly

Postby CasualBride » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:56 am

How many guests is that for, and what else does it include? It is a lot but it is also quite normal. Ours wasn't anywhere near that but we went for very basic choices and less courses because we just didn't have the budget. It was still lovely and more than enough for everyone.

Anne_K14
New Wolly

Postby Anne_K14 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:30 am

We are paying around €15,300 for 180 guests. This is for canapés, beers and prosecco prior to the meal, starter soup choice of three mains and dessert, 1/2 Bottle of wine per person and a toast drink plus evening fish and chips.

debrahall
New Wolly

Postby debrahall » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:38 am

Hi there, on my wedding we are planning to invite close relatives and we are also inviting orphan children for lunch.

agnes
New Wolly

Postby agnes » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:58 pm

That seems on par with what were paying. We were quoted 17, 000 by one venue and although really lovely we couldn't justify it as it was fairly basic package and off peak so we opted for another venue just as lovely for around 14000 for 220 ish with a few extras... as off peak they gave us a really good deal and I know where we've gotten is fan for weddings so very excited.

It does seem a mental amount but I think it's what it is unfortunately...just make sure you drink enough wine!!!

Flower Store

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T